Air Handler Services in Tampa, FL
If your air handler malfunctions, cooled air cannot properly flow throughout your home. This can cause your indoor temperatures to rise, and make your house uncomfortable. To prevent this, it’s essential to schedule air handler repair and replacement services at the first signs of a problem. Call Air Mavericks for air handler installations in Tampa, FL. We offer same-day services.
Is your AC running but your house is still hot? Call us for evaporator coil services.
Why You Need a Functioning Air Handler
Without a working air handler, your air conditioner cannot fully function. This unit:
- Helps regulate and circulate the airflow from the AC unit.
- Directs air through the heating and cooling systems.
- Pushes air through at pre-calculated rates, based on the system size and area that needs to be heated or cooled.
- Regulates the circulation rate.
Benefits of Timely Air Handler Replacements
It’s essential to have your malfunctioning air handler replaced as soon as possible. Some reasons to call an AC service company at the first signs of a problem are:
- Not having to shut down your air conditioner or furnace, which could leave you with an absence of cool or warm air.
- Protecting other parts of your heating or cooling system from deteriorating.
- Avoiding larger, more costly repairs that a malfunctioning air handler can cause.
- Providing better indoor air quality by properly circulating the air.
Do you want a more energy-efficient cooling system? Call us to learn about ductless mini split AC units.
Common Problems With Air Handlers
Unfortunately, from time to time your air handler can encounter problems that need to be repaired. Some of the most common problems our AC contractors encounter are:
- Clogged air filters. These can require your unit to work harder than it needs to.
- Cooling coils that are clogged by dirt and dust. This can cause your system to malfunction.
- Worn or faulty fan belts. These need to be replaced to ensure your system is functioning properly.
- A burnt-out blower motor. A professional can inspect the issue and make the repair.
When you need air handler replacements or repairs, call us at 727-431-5578 for services in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer on-time services.