Brandon, FL, Heating Services
When your furnace malfunctions or if it needs routine maintenance or tune-ups, you need to book an appointment with a heating contractor as soon as possible. An expert can determine if you need furnace repairs or furnace replacements. Call Air Mavericks for heating services and furnace installations in Brandon, FL. As the area’s top heating repair company, we offer on-time services.
We provide quality heating services to Brandon, including:
- Commercial HVAC services
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Filter replacement services
- Thermostat services
- Furnace repairs
- Heat pump services
- Furnace installations
Read our testimonials to find out why you should call us for central heating installations in Brandon.
Most Common Defects Found During Furnace Inspections
When you schedule furnace maintenance services, one of the benefits is having a furnace contractor inspect your system and look for defects. Some of the most common problems experts encounter are:
- Dirty or Clogged Air Filters: One of the most common issues is dirty or clogged air filters. These filters are responsible for trapping dust, debris, and pollutants, preventing them from entering the furnace.
- Ignition Problems: Furnace ignition issues are also frequently encountered during tune-ups. This can manifest as a faulty pilot light, malfunctioning electronic ignition system, or worn-out ignition components.
- Faulty or Dirty Flame Sensor: The flame sensor is responsible for detecting the presence of a flame when the furnace ignites. Over time, the sensor can become dirty or develop a buildup of residue, affecting its ability to sense the flame accurately. A dirty or faulty flame sensor can cause the furnace to shut down shortly after igniting or result in inconsistent heating.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: Issues with the thermostat are another common defect found during furnace tune-ups. These may include inaccurate temperature readings, faulty temperature control, or malfunctioning thermostat wiring.
- Worn-out or Dirty Blower Motor: The blower motor is responsible for circulating warm air throughout the ductwork. Over time, the motor can accumulate dirt, dust, and debris, affecting its efficiency and potentially causing it to overheat.
What To Watch For After Furnace Installation
After having furnace installation services performed at your house, it’s essential to pay attention to your system to ensure it’s working properly. Some items to watch for include:
- Proper Operation: Make sure the system is starting, running, and shutting down correctly.
- Adequate Heating: Monitor the temperature throughout different areas of your home to ensure that the unit is effectively and evenly distributing warm air.
- Proper Airflow: Verify that the airflow from the vents is strong and consistent. If it’s not, it could indicate blockages or restrictions in the ductwork or a problem with the blower motor.
- Temperature Accuracy: Use a separate, reliable thermometer to cross-check the temperature readings provided by the furnace thermostat. Make sure the temperature displayed on the thermostat matches the actual temperature in your home.
- Unusual Noises or Odors: Listen for any unusual noises coming from the system, such as rattling, banging, grinding, or squealing sounds. Unusual noises may indicate loose components, worn-out parts, or other mechanical issues.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection: Install a carbon monoxide detector in your home to alert you to the presence of this dangerous gas.
When you need to schedule heating replacement services, call our experts at Air Mavericks.
When you need a furnace replacement on a tight budget, as us about our financing options.
What Is the Life Expectancy of a Heat Pump?
When you purchase a new heat pump, your first question might be how long the system is expected to last. Our heating contractors estimate that a heat pump will last around 10 to 15 years. However, this timeline can vary based on how well-maintained the unit is, and how quickly it is repaired when problems occur.
Does your furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Call us at 727-431-5578 for appointments in Brandon, FL, and throughout Pinellas County. We offer straightforward pricing.