Furnace Installations in Tampa, FL
Have you been calling furnace repair companies more and more often recently to service your system? This can signal it’s time to replace your aging unit. Installing a new unit can give you peace of mind your system won’t need repairs in the near future, as well as provide you with a more energy-efficient system. When you need furnace installations, call Air Mavericks for appointments in Tampa, FL. We offer same-day services.
When your furnace needs an annual tune-up, call us for furnace repairs.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
It can be difficult to decide when you can keep repairing your furnace and when it’s time to replace it. Some signs our furnace contractors recommend watching for that can indicate it’s time to replace your unit are:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your system can no longer effectively heat your home.
- Your unit has cracks. If there is a crack in the heat exchanger it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, which can be very dangerous to your entire household.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
- Your system needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a large, costly repair.
If you need to schedule a gas furnace installation, oil furnace services, or electric furnace replacement, schedule an appointment with our experts.
Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Installing a new furnace can provide numerous benefits. Some of these can include:
- New units come with the latest technology and features to control the climate in your home.
- New systems are more energy-efficient, using up to 30 percent less fuel than older systems
- New units make less noise than older units.
- New models provide more consistent heating throughout your house than older systems.
Is it time to replace your malfunctioning heater? Contact our experts for heater installation services.
Furnace Installations: What You Need To Know
When you schedule a furnace installation, you need to ensure you are adding the right unit to your house. Some questions our furnace contractors recommend asking are:
- Should I repair or replace my current unit?
- What type of thermostat should I use with my new unit?
- What is the total estimated cost of the project?
- Do you offer financing?
- How long is the warranty on the system?
- Will my current ductwork be compatible with the new system?
- How does this new unit differ from my old system?
If you have questions about what type of furnace is right for your property, call our experts.
When it’s time to install a new furnace, call us at 727-431-5578 for furnace installation and furnace replacement appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer flat-rate pricing.