Heater Installations in Tampa, FL
Is your aging heater starting to require more frequent repairs, or does it need a large, costly repair? It can be time to consider replacing your system. Talk to an experienced heating contractor to determine if you need to schedule heater installation services, and which model will work best for your house. Call Air Mavericks for heater installations in Tampa, FL. We offer same-day services.
When you need a tune up on your heater, call us for heater installations in Tampa Bay.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Do you need a central heating installation? It’s essential to schedule services before your unit completely fails. Some signs our heating contractors recommend watching for include:
- If your system needs multiple – or costly – repairs.
- If your utility bills continue to rise, despite not increasing your usage.
- If you have a dangerous issue – like a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- If your home isn’t heating to the desired temperature.
Why You Need To Learn How To Operate Your New Heater
After a heater installation is completed, you might be tempted to quickly usher the technicians out the door so your family can get on with their day, and you can start utilizing your new system. However, before they leave it’s important to let them walk you through how to use your new unit.
You need a quick tutorial on how to operate the system and for the contractors to point out the key differences between your old unit and the new system. If you had a new thermostat installed during the installation, you should also have the contractors walk you through how to use the new device.
Going through these steps will not only teach you how to use the unit, but it will also reveal any defects with the system that the technicians will need to repair.
Are you looking for a more energy-efficient way to heat and cool your home? Contact us to learn about our heat pump services.
Common Heater Problems
Occasionally your heater might encounter issues that require professional repairs. Some common problems our technicians encounter in Tampa Bay can include:
- Uneven heating throughout your home. This can create hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- Your unit shuts down unexpectedly before reaching the desired temperature. This can be due to a failing pilot light, faulty wiring, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If your system takes too long to heat, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t help, it can indicate leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.
When you need to install a new heater in your home, call us at 727-431-5578 for heater installation appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer on-time appointments.