Humidifier Services in Tampa, FL
Is your house too dry – especially in the winter months? You can add moisture to the air by installing a humidifier. This will help you avoid cracked knuckles, brittle hair, bloody noses, and more. If you’re interested in scheduling humidifier installation services, call Air Mavericks for appointments in Tampa, FL. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!
Is your house uncomfortable from too much humidity? Call us for dehumidifier services.
Benefits of Installing a Humidifier in Your Home
There are many advantages to installing an AC humidifier in your home. Some of the top benefits these systems provide are:
- Added moisture to indoor air during the winter months.
- Increased interior comfort.
- Relief from irritated sinuses.
- Less dry skin.
- Reduced snoring.
- Relief from a dry throat.
- Less cracked lips and nose bleeds.
Common Problems With Humidifiers
Like all systems in your home, your humidifier might occasionally need professional repairs. Some of the most common problems our technicians encounter with these systems include:
- The unit isn’t producing the right amount of moisture needed for your home. This can be the result of either the sponge pad accumulating too many minerals or the unit is not level.
- The water inlet is clogged with minerals.
- The drain is blocked, causing leaks to occur along the line. High water pressure can also cause this issue.
- The system will only activate if it’s set on a humidity level that’s higher than the current one in your home.
Control the temperature in your house even when you’re away from home with a Wifi thermostat. Call us to schedule services.
Required Maintenance for Humidifiers
Our technicians recommend performing regular maintenance on your humidifier to keep it working properly. Some tasks our experts recommend are:
- Check the water evaporator pad. It can become clogged with mineral deposits.
- Inspect the blower motor. The motors in humidifiers can break down and need to be replaced, which will require professional services.
- Check the water inlet valve, as these can become clogged or stuck, reducing the amount of water the humidifier has access to. This can cause the unit to produce less moisture since it has less water available.
If the air in your house is too dry, call us at 727-431-5578 for humidifier installations in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer straightforward pricing.