You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for perfect and impeccable AC repair and maintenance service in Brandon, Florida! Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians are always available to help you with all your air conditioning system needs. We provide a full range of services, from repairs and installs to maintenance and upgrades. We are committed to providing consumers with a satisfactory and dependable service.
Looking for reliable air conditioning experts?
Air Mavericks is a leading AC repair and maintenance company in Brandon, Florida that provides professional assistance for all your air conditioner needs. We have a team of experienced, qualified, and innovative technicians who employ the latest techniques and resources to fix any AC faults.
Using modern diagnostic devices, our technicians are able to identify the real faults behind your AC malfunctioning. All identified faults are promptly fixed to get your AC functioning again the way it was when you first bought it.
Contact Air Mavericks today for all your central air conditioning needs!
Air Mavericks: The Best Air Conditioning Company
Air Mavericks is a family-owned and operated business here in Brandon, Florida. Our high-quality air conditioner repair and maintenance services are accessible all over Florida in Brandon, Hillsborough County, Apollo Beach, Port Richey, Plant City, and all around Tampa. We also provide exceptional HVAC installation, maintenance, and air duct cleaning services.
Every home and workplace needs a working air conditioner, especially in Brandon, Florida, where the temperature is consistently warm. As summer approaches, it quickly becomes unbearably hot without central air conditioning!
We are promptly available to service and repair your AC units, so you don’t have any reason to worry. Our services are fast, affordable, and satisfying. When you subscribe to our maintenance service, our team of skilled technicians will come to your home on a regular basis to test and maintain your valuable air conditioner to keep it running smoothly.
Why is Air Mavericks considered Brandon, Florida’s best AC Repair company?
Here at Air Mavericks, we take the full satisfaction of our customers as a priority. We always deliver excellent services without blemishes. You may be asking why Air Mavericks is widely considered the best AC repair company in the whole of Brandon, Florida; here are a few reasons.
Here are a few of the reasons why Air Mavericks is the Best AC repair and maintenance company in Brandon, FL:
- Our team of field technicians is second to none. They are highly experienced, very knowledgeable, and exceptionally innovative in the repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems.
- Our reputation is outstanding. For many years, we have continued to provide unbeatable services for the people of Brandon, Florida, making their people’s choice.
- We are a fully registered, licensed, and insured company. This means that you do not have to worry about anything when we handle your air conditioners. All jobs are completed promptly and to high standards.
- Air Mavericks provides premium and flawless AC repair services at highly affordable rates. When you come to us, we give you a perfect and highly satisfactory service at affordable prices.
- We provide emergency services for urgent needs. Whether you call us in the middle of a party or late at night, our specialists will swiftly respond to your demands.
- Our company is family-run and owned. Therefore, we are forever committed to making our customers happy. We are also very familiar with the Community.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to call Air Mavericks. We will promptly respond to deliver the excellent and exceptional services that we are known for.
Contact us right now for your AC Repair and service.
Air Conditioner Maintenance VS Air Conditioner Repair
AC maintenance and AC repair are not the same thing. While AC repair focuses on restoring functionality to a malfunctioning air conditioner, AC maintenance focuses on preventing AC repair. It comprises keeping the air conditioner in good working order without needing repairs. You need an AC maintenance service if you want your freshly purchased or old AC unit to continue working properly.
Air Mavericks offers high-quality AC maintenance. Call today to start preserving your air conditioner from deterioration.
Some Outstanding Benefits of Our routine AC system Maintenance or Repair
One of the most valuable electronics in your home is the air conditioner. It is a device that helps you to stay comfortable while you go about your daily task, especially if you live in Brandon, Florida, where summers may be extremely hot. Inadequate maintenance encourages an air conditioner to work harder to cool your home, which leads to subsequent failures and finally requires replacement.
The following benefits come from having your air conditioner maintained:
- Maintaining your air conditioner will prevent frequent breakdowns and save you money on costly repairs.
- Regular maintenance will keep your air conditioner working properly. A working air conditioner uses less energy to cool your home. As a result, monthly energy costs will be reduced.
- Your air conditioner will last longer if it is properly maintained, minimizing the frequency of replacement.
- You can keep your family cool and comfortable this summer by keeping your air conditioner in good working order. It will keep your family comfortable throughout the summer, even on the hottest days.
Some Warning Signs that your air conditioner needs to be fixed
Air conditioners do not suddenly develop faults. There are several indicative signs that can tell you when the services of an expert is needed
Some indications that your air conditioner requires maintenance include:
- The air becomes warm or hot instead of cool and chilly like it’s normally supposed to be.
- Water leaks around the air conditioner. If you notice any water leaking, you must contact a professional immediately. It could indicate a more significant issue.
- Strange noise coming from the air conditioner is another sign you should watch out for. If your air conditioner is making weird noises, have it looked out. These noises could indicate a significant problem, such as a damaged fan blade or a loose belt.
- Also, when you notice that it takes a while for AC to cool your building, you shouldn’t continue to manage it. Rather, you should contact a professional AC repair company ASAP.
- If your air conditioner is cycling on and off more frequently than usual, you should have it serviced.
What does an AC maintenance Service entail?
While it is common to overlook an AC maintenance service, it is not as simple as it seems. Amongst other things, it also entails checking for developing faults and fixing them before they become serious.
During an air conditioner maintenance service, our Air Mavericks service technicians will test and balance the functionality of your AC unit. They will also do the following:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils and fins: Over time, these heat-conducting components might become clogged and dusty, making it more difficult for your air conditioner to transport heat.
- Check and balance the refrigerant level: The refrigerant is what enables your air conditioner to cool air. If there is inadequate refrigerant, your air conditioner will not be able to cool your home. It must therefore be kept at the proper level in order to function properly.
- Lubrication: All movable parts of your AC will also be lubricated with premium standard lubricant.
- Any loose electrical connection or bolt will be tightened: Our professionals will inspect all electrical components and tighten any loose connections.
- Examine the ductwork for leaks: The ductwork is responsible for bringing cold air into your room from your air conditioner inside. Leaks will cause the cool air from within your home to escape.
- Dirty air filters will be cleaned, and bad ones will be replaced bad.
When Should You Call An Air Conditioning Services
It is not uncommon for you to be tempted to carry out maintenance service on your AC yourself. This may end up damaging your valuable electronics costing you a lot more while you are trying to save a few bucks. You may be tempted to ignore a problem at times, but calling our specialists can help you avoid more damage to the system and a higher AC repair fee.
To get high-quality air conditioner maintenance and repair service today, contact Air Mavericks right now.
Call for our professional help the moment you observe any of the signs below:
- When you notice Ice accumulation on the condenser pipes, water in the drain pan, or oil splatters on parts.
- Rising electricity bills as well as extreme temperature fluctuations.
- If you observe that the air vents aren’t blowing cool air, or the system won’t turn on.
- When the AC comes on, rattling sounds inside the air conditioner or a musty odor.
- Immediately you notice that the ductwork has a crack.
- Also, call immediately when you notice any electrical faults or abnormalities.
- If the air conditioner suddenly stops working.
Most frequent causes of an air conditioning failure
Poor or irregular maintenance is mostly responsible for air conditioning failure.
Here are some of the most typical issues that cause your air conditioner to fail to work:
- Dirty Air Filters: One of the most frequent reasons for AC unit failure is dirty air filters. When the filter is blocked with debris like dirt, dust, or other particles, the appliance may work too hard, and the airflow may be restricted. It could cause various problems, including a frozen evaporator coil, compressor failure, etc.
- Leaks of refrigerant: Another common cause of AC failure is refrigerant leaks. If the refrigerant falls too low, the compressor could overheat and stop operating. Along with other problems, it could also lead to a frozen evaporator coil and lower efficiency.
- Coils that are soiled: Coils are a delicate part of your air conditioner. When they become soiled, AC unit failure may result. The condenser and evaporator coils might become clogged with dust and grime, forcing the appliance to work harder. Numerous problems, including compressor failure and diminished effectiveness, could arise.
- Malfunctioning or damaged thermostat: If the thermostat isn’t working properly, the air conditioner may cease working. Thermostat issues could be caused by various factors, including battery issues, wiring problems, etc. If the thermostat is broken, the AC unit may turn on and off too frequently, leading to many issues, such as lower efficiency and increased wear and tear.
Common Health Risks of Damaged or Faulty AC Unit
A broken air conditioner is inconvenient and might also be hazardous to your health. Here are common hazards involved in using or managing a faulty air conditioner without calling for professional help.
Dehydration is deadly. The heat of the summer in Brandon, Florida, might lead to dehydration. Numerous signs of dehydration include headache, lightheadedness, and dizziness.
Heatstroke is another common health risk associated with faulty AC equipment. Common symptoms of heat stroke include dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
Inadequate air circulation in your home may cause respiratory problems. Shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing, and other respiratory symptoms are a few examples. You should see a doctor as soon as you notice any of these symptoms.
You don’t have to place yourself and your family at risk of these preventable conditions. If you are experiencing any issues with your air conditioner, contact Air Mavericks to receive impeccable professional help.
Risks of Do-It-Yourself Air Conditioning Repair
While there are many videos and blog posts on the internet space about doing your air conditioner repair or maintenance yourself, it is professionally advisable.
Listed below are some of the most common risks associated with DIY AC repair:
Electrical shock is one of the most prevalent risks connected with DIY air conditioner repairs. You should call for professional help whenever you notice any faults. Air Mavericks provides excellent AC repair and maintenance service at really affordable rates.
Another regular risk of performing maintenance on your air conditioner is compressor damage. Repairing your AC unit without the right tools or knowledge could harm or completely destroy the compressor.
Repairing your air conditioner without the right tools or knowledge can easily cause a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant leaks can be dangerous since they can lead to difficulties breathing, dehydration, and other things.
Due to the above and many other potential risks, only trained, experienced, and professional technicians should handle your AC repairs and maintenance.
Here are 4 important things you should do while scheduling an appointment at Air Mavericks.
Our service at Air Mavericks is flawless and affordable. We employ modern diagnostic techniques and tools to detect the actual causes of your air conditioner malfunction and then fix it without delay.
Take advantage of our excellent services today. Call if you think your air conditioner isn’t operating as well as it should. We will be happy to assist you at any time.
Here are things you should do when scheduling a meeting with us:
1. Verify Warranties: Confirm if your AC unit’s warranty is still in effect. Manufacturers routinely offer extended warranties for AC repairs.
2. Get a price quote: Please contact us for a price quote before setting up a meeting.
3. Check your schedule: We are always available whenever you need us. To ensure maximum comfort, you should choose a convenient appointment time. We provide numerous variety of appointment times to suit your schedule. Call to make enquires.
4. Sincere History: To make the best accurate diagnosis, please be open and honest about the history of your AC unit. Don’t try to cover up facts.
Tips to Maintain your New Air Conditioning System
Now that you’ve had your new air conditioner installed, it’s essential to know how to keep it running smoothly. Here are some tips for AC maintenance:
- Call us and schedule a regular maintenance service to keep your air conditioner functioning at optimal levels.
- Keep the area around your AC unit clean and free of debris.
- Check the filters monthly and replace them as needed.
- Watch out for the signs mentioned above.
- Never manage the AC when you notice that it is functioning below standard.
- Keep all doors and windows closed when the AC is on.
By following these simple tips, you can help extend the life of your new air conditioner and avoid costly repairs in the future. For more information about AC maintenance, contact Air Mavericks today. We’re always happy to help our customers in any way we can!
Q: What is your price for air conditioning unit repair?
A: Our prices are based on the type of repair needed, and the time it will take to complete the repair. Whatever the case, maybe, you can be sure to get really affordable rates with Air Mavericks.
Q: How fast do you respond to customers’ calls?
A: We are always determined to provide maximum comfort for our clients. Therefore, we deploy our expert technicians immediately we receive your call.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require AC Company Services in Brandon, FL. We are always happy to help our customers in any way. Whatever the case may be, the problem will be quickly and efficiently identified by our experienced and innovative technicians using modern diagnostic techniques. The faults will be promptly resolved after they are identified. Please contact us right away to schedule an appointment!