Heat Pump Services in Tampa, FL
When you need a new heating system in your house, don’t overlook a heat pump installation. These units are more energy-efficient than furnaces and heaters, and can both heat and cool your home. To schedule heat pump repairs or learn more about these systems, call Air Mavericks for appointments in Tampa, FL. We offer straightforward pricing.
When you need a new furnace installed, call us for furnace installations.
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
Heat pumps offer a lot of benefits to households. Some of the top advantages they provide are:
- Energy-efficiency. Because these systems use a renewable energy source, they are more energy-efficient than traditional heating systems. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Government incentives. Getting a unit can qualify you for government incentives for installing a renewable heat unit. You could also be eligible for a tax rebate.
- Improved indoor air quality. This system doesn’t create smoke or add fumes to the air, resulting in better air quality in your home than if you used a forced-air unit.
- Increased safety. These units can be safer than heaters or furnaces.
- More climate control. These systems allow you to have maximum control over the interior climate of your house.
Energy-efficient Features of Heat Pumps
One of the biggest advantages heat pumps offer is they are more energy-efficient than heaters and furnaces. They use less energy by:
- Moving heat instead of generating it, which requires less energy.
- Using only a small amount of electricity to transfer hot and cold air as needed.
- Easily increasing or decreasing the temperature of a room. These units can heat or cool a room in just a few minutes.
Is your heater due for routine maintenance? Contact us to schedule heater repairs.
Common Problems With Heat Pumps
Occasionally your heat pump might encounter issues that require professional repairs. Some of the most common issues our technicians encounter are:
- Heat pump cycles incorrectly: If the unit turns on and off too frequently, it can mean the system is overheating due to a malfunctioning blower or clogged filter.
- Malfunctioning condenser: If the condenser freezes up, the system should be turned off. A contractor can inspect it to make sure the filter isn’t clogged and the return-air registers aren’t blocked.
- Blower stops working: The blower can stop working if the air inside the plenum becomes too hot.
- Improper installation: If the system was installed incorrectly you will need a professional to correct the errors.
When you need to schedule heat pump installations or repairs, call us at 727-431-5578 for appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer same-day services.