Have you been searching for an efficient and reliable AC repair service in the Pinellas County Area? You have come to the right place! Air Mavericks is the number one provider of reliable AC repair here in Pinellas County. Our teams of expert technicians are always on the ground to help you with your air conditioner needs. We also provide a 24/7 emergency service to our customers. So whether you need us in the middle of the night, all you have to do is give us a phone call.
Does your Air Conditioning System is blowing warm air?
Air conditioners are supposed to blow cool air and not warm air. When yours starts blowing warm air, it signifies that it needs service and repairs. We have a team of experienced and qualified technicians who can help you with any AC System repair needs. We also offer AC installation, HVAC maintenance, and service.
Our services are promptly delivered to ensure that your home stays comfortable. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Contact Air Mavericks today for a free consultation!
Air Mavericks: Air Conditioning Services
Air Mavericks is a locally owned air condition repair and maintenance company. Our services are available all around Florida, including Pinellas County, Saint Petersburg, Seminole, Clear Water, and Tampa Bay Area.
Whether you require a professional AC unit installation, flawless air duct cleaning, or HVAC system maintenance, we are only a phone call away.
Call us now on 727-758-4987
Every structure, whether residential, commercial, or public, needs an air conditioner, particularly in Pinellas Park, Florida, where the climate is blowing hot air. Without an air conditioning (AC) Unit, it would be too hot! As a result, we regularly inspect to ensure your Air conditioning is operating as it should. Installation, repair, and upkeep of air conditioners are among the services we offer. We also install ductwork to preserve clean and fresh cold air within your home or office.
Why is Air Mavericks rated as Pinellas Park, Florida’s best air conditioning company?
Here are a few reasons why Air Mavericks is rated as the best AC repair and maintenance company in Pinellas county:
- Air Mavericks has a team of fully trained, innovative, and professional technicians who are always available to work 24/7
- We are a fully licensed and insured company, so whenever we work for you, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best.
- We prioritize your satisfaction and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- We are well experienced, delivering high-quality service to our wonderful clients all over Florida.
- Our company is a family-owned business that is familiar with the Community.
- Our impeccable service aims to keep offering the best AC service at the most affordable and fair price.
If you have any additional queries, don’t hesitate to call us for help. We are available to serve as your AC Repair and Maintenace Provider in Pinellas Park, Florida.
Do you know the difference between AC repair service and AC maintenance service?
Though they sound alike and are frequently used interchangeably, AC repair differs from AC maintenance.
AC maintenance is focused on maintaining your air conditioning unit to keep it functioning at an optimal level. You can simply say that it is all services carried out on an air conditioning unit while it is still working, irrespective of its age.
AC repair, on the other hand, means every service carried out to fix any problems or faults that may be affecting your AC unit. A repair service is needed when an AC unit starts functioning abnormally.
Some Benefits Of Our Routine AC System Maintenance Or Repair
The air conditioner is one of the most essential appliances in your house, especially if you live in Pinellas Park, Florida, where summer can get unbearably hot.
Here are some benefits of routine air conditioning system maintenance
- You save money: our AC maintenance service will stop frequent malfunctions and save you money on pricey repairs.
- Low energy costs: Our maintenance service will return your AC unit to full functionality. A well-functioning air conditioner consumes less energy when cooling your home, giving you maximum comfort at lower energy rates.
- Your air conditioner will last longer: Our regular maintenance service is a smart way to increase the life span and durability of your air conditioning unit.
- Maximum comfort for your family: Our high-quality AC maintenance service will keep your AC unit running smoothly, offering maximum comfort for you and your family members even on hot days.
Warning signs your air conditioner requires repair or maintenance
Even though your AC unit might not be able to tell you when it needs repair, there are some indicative signs you should watch out for.
Some indications that your air conditioner requires maintenance or repair include:
- Increasing spending on energy bills; Rising energy bill is an indicative sign that your air conditioning unit needs to be checked by experts. This is because a well-functioning AC doesn’t use much energy.
- Hot air: If the air from the vents is no longer as cool as it once was, your air conditioner may contain less refrigerant than it should. Remember that the purpose of your air conditioner is to chill the air; therefore, if the air blowing from the vents is not as cool, it is not performing as intended.
- Dripping water: If you notice water dripping around the air conditioner, you should immediately call us. We will instantly send a professional to examine the situation.
- Weird noises are coming from the AC unit: Your AC unit needs to be checked out if it is producing unusual noises. These noises could be a symptom of a serious problem, like a damaged fan blade or a loose belt.
- AC is taking longer to cool: When the air conditioner starts taking a long to cool, it is not something you should bear. Call Air Mavericks to correct the error.
- It’s switching on and off: It’s a good idea to have your air conditioner serviced if you find that it switches on and off more frequently than usual. It can be a sign of a fan or compressor problem.
What tasks are required in maintaining your current air conditioning system?
In getting your air conditioner back to functioning like new, our Air Mavericks technicians will do the following:
- Clean the coils and fins on the condenser and evaporator: They may become blocked and dusty with time, making your air conditioner’s ability to transmit heat more difficult, resulting in poorer productivity and greater energy expenses.
- Check and keep the level of refrigerant balanced: The refrigerant accomplishes the cooling of the air. When it is insufficient, the air conditioner may be unable to chill your house.
- Lubricate all moving components to reduce friction: To prevent friction, your AC unit’s components must be appropriately oiled. Your AC unit’s performance and lifespan can be enhanced by its support.
- Tighten any loose electrical connections: The electrical connections to your AC unit may become loose with time, which can lead to severe issues like fires. All electrical components will be examined by our experts, who will also tighten any loose connections.
- Check the ductwork for leaks: The ductwork in your home brings cold air from your air conditioner inside the room. If leaks allow the cool air within your house to leave, it won’t be cold enough.
- Clean the air filter: The air filter needs to be cleaned because it gathers airborne dirt, dust, and other particles. It serves as your AC unit’s primary line of defense. The air filter may lose effectiveness and jam up with particles over time. To make sure the air filter functions properly, our experts will clean it.
When to Call for Experts for Air Conditioning Service
Calling for our professional help will prevent more damage to the air conditioning system and save you from having to spend so much money buying a new one. A more expensive than anticipated AC repair bill, even though you might be tempted to ignore a problem. Regularly, we replace fuses, top off the refrigerant, clear a clogged return duct, or fast refill the levels.
Contact our office right away if you see any of these indications that your air conditioning system isn’t functioning properly:
- Ice buildup on the condenser pipes, water in the drain pan, and oil splatters on various components
- Extreme temperature swings or increasing utility costs
- The system won’t switch on if the air vents aren’t flowing cool air.
- sound of rattling or musty odor
- The ductwork has a split in it.
- Machinery that is electrically arcing or pitting.
Most common reasons for air conditioner failure
Here are a few extra reasons why your air conditioner might fail to function the way it should.
Here are a few of the most prevalent problems:
- Air filters that need cleaning are one of the most frequent causes of AC unit failure. The appliance may work too hard, and the airflow may be constrained if the filter is clogged with dirt, dust, or other material. It might result in several issues, such as a frozen evaporator coil, compressor failure, etc.
- Refrigerant leaks are yet another frequent reason for AC failure. The compressor can overheat and stop working if the refrigerant drops too low. It could result in various issues, a frozen evaporator coil and decreased effectiveness.
- Coils that are soiled: Coils that are soiled are another frequent cause of AC unit failures. The appliance may work harder if the condenser and evaporator coils get clogged with dirt and grime. There could be a lot of issues, like compressor failure and decreased effectiveness.
- Thermostat malfunctions: If the thermostat isn’t operating correctly, the air conditioner may stop working. Battery, wiring, and other concerns could contribute to thermostat troubles. The AC unit may switch on and off too frequently if the thermostat is malfunctioning, which can cause several problems, including decreased efficiency and greater wear and tear.
Health Risks of a Damaged AC Unit
A malfunctioning air conditioner does not only cause discomfort, but it can also predispose your health to several risks and dangers. Some of these are:
Dehydration could result from the day’s heat. Headache, lightheadedness, and dizziness are a few symptoms of dehydration. As soon as you experience these symptoms, you should consult a doctor.
Another significant health danger connected to defective AC equipment is heatstroke. The signs of heat stroke include nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
Respiratory issues may result from poor air circulation in your house. Examples of respiratory symptoms include coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. You should see a doctor as soon as you notice these symptoms.
Don’t place yourself and your household members at risk. Contact Air Mavericks today to restore your air conditioner and have it functioning like new.
Risks Associated with DIY Air Conditioning Repair
You can easily be tempted to maintain or repair your air conditioner yourself. While it might seem like a smart way to save money, we do not advise it. Apart from the fact that it voids your warranty, you will be predisposed to the following risks.
The following are a few of the most typical risks associated with DIY air conditioning repair and maintenance:
One of the most common issues with air conditioner repairs is electrical shock. If you don’t know much about electrical wiring, you should seek the advice of an expert in AC repair.
Compressor damage is a very potent danger when trying to maintain or repair your air conditioner by yourself.
Without the proper equipment or skills, attempting to repair your air conditioner could result in a refrigerant leak. Leaks of refrigerant can be hazardous since they can cause problems with breathing, dehydration, and other things. As soon as you experience these symptoms, you should call a doctor.
How to book an Appointment with Air Mavericks
Here are some important things you should do before booking an appointment with us:
- Check the warranty on your AC unit to see whether it is still valid. Manufacturers frequently provide extended warranties for AC repairs.
- Call or email us.
- Before scheduling a meeting, kindly ask for a price quote from us. We’ll be able to offer you a rough estimate of the cost of the repairs.
- Choose a time that works for you to schedule the appointment.
All Makes & Models Repairs: Quick and Affordable Air Conditioning Repairs
At Air Mavericks, we can flawlessly fix and maintain all makes and models of air conditioners. Our innovative and excellent team of specialists can maintain and keep your AC unit running at optimal levels, whether it was produced locally or imported.
Our organization’s exclusive focus is maintaining, replacing, and repairing existing residential heating and cooling systems. We have the tools and resources to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
You can call us anytime from Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 9 PM, and Saturday from 9AM to 5PM for your convenience. Our Bookings for reasonably priced, and our diagnostic procedures are top-notch.
- Upfront expense before work begins.
- Instead of being paid by the hour, flat rates are paid for the job.
- Fixed-Right solutions that guarantee your delight.
Simple Guidelines for Caring for Your New AC System
After buying an AC system, you should follow the simple guidelines below to keep functioning like new for a long time.
- Always keep the area surrounding your air conditioning unit clean and clutter-free.
- Get a regular maintenance service for your air conditioner.
- Watch out for the warning signs discussed above and call for professional help when you notice them.
- Don’t do repairs and maintenance yourself.
- When the AC is on, keep all doors and windows closed.
Contact Air Mavericks right away for more details on AC maintenance. Any way we can, we’re pleased to assist our consumers!
Q: Do you repair AC unit that is automated technology?
A: Yes, we service all types and models of air conditioners.
Q: What are your business hours?
A: We are open Monday through Friday from 07:00 to 21:00 and on Saturday from 08:00 to 17:00. Our offices are closed on Sundays.
Q: How much does an AC repair cost?
A: The cost of an AC repair depends on the severity of the problem. Once we diagnose the issue, we will provide you with an affordable price quote.
We are always happy to help our customers in any way we can, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you require AC Company Services in Pinellas Park, FL. Using modern diagnostic techniques, our team of professionals at Air Mavericks will swiftly and effectively identify the issue and fix it without delay.