Air Conditioning Installations in Tampa, FL
Is your air conditioner nearing the end of its life expectancy? It’s time to replace it. Before the air conditioner stops working completely – leaving you to schedule emergency repairs – be proactive by booking air conditioner installation services at the first signs of an issue. Call Air Mavericks for AC installations in Tampa, FL. We offer on-time services.
Is your AC system leaking? Call us forair conditioning repair services.
What To Expect During a Central Air Conditioner Installation
When you schedule AC installation services, it’s essential to understand exactly what you can expect during the services.
First of all, you need to plan for a long appointment. AC replacements can take all day to complete. This can leave your family without air conditioning for an entire day. If the temperatures are high that day, your family should make arrangements to stay elsewhere while the work is being completed.
You should also be prepared that the AC contractors will need to access various parts of your house. They will need to get to the thermostat, they will need a clear path to the area where the system will be installed, and they may need to move furniture around to get to it.
As the top AC installation company in Tampa, call our experts if you have any questions about the process.
Advantages of Installing a New AC System
There are many benefits to installing a new air conditioner in your house or building. Some of the top advantages are:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer units also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
Save money on your electrical bills with ductless mini split AC systems. Call us for services!
Questions To Ask Before Buying a New Air Conditioner
Before buying a new air conditioner, you need to be certain you are selecting the right system for your home. When looking for a new unit, our AC contractors recommend asking:
- How big of a unit do I need?
- How energy efficient is the system? What benefits will I experience?
- What technology do I need? What system has that technology?
- How long will it take to install the new unit?
- Who will do the installation?
- What types of units do you sell?
- Do I need a new thermostat?
- What is the total cost estimate?
Is it time to replace your aging air conditioner? Call us at 727-431-5578 for services in Hillsborough County. We guarantee 100% satisfaction.