Heater Repairs in Tampa, FL
Is it time to schedule your annual heater maintenance services? When you need a tune-up or repairs to fix an issue with your heater, it’s essential to schedule an appointment with the professionals. Call Air Mavericks for heating repair services in Tampa, FL. We offer same-day services.
Does your aging heater need to be replaced? Call us for heater installations in Tampa Bay.
When to Worry About Heater Noises
Is your heater suddenly making strange noises? If you start to hear a sound you haven’t heard coming from your system before, it’s essential to schedule heater repairs with a heating contractor.
These sounds can be due to vibrations in the unit, or a restricted fan. They can also be caused by a larger problem – especially if you have rattles, squeaks, or loud banging sounds.
Call Air Mavericks – the area’s top heating service company – to schedule an inspection of your unit!
What To Expect During a Routine Maintenance Visit
It’s essential to schedule heater tune-ups and heating maintenance at least once a year to keep your system working correctly. During these services, you can expect technicians to:
- Shut off the power to the unit to themself – and your household – while they inspect the system.
- Examine all of the inner components of the system to ensure they are operating as expected.
- Ask if you want to replace any worn-out parts or belts in the system during this routine visit rather than waiting until they completely fail later.
When you want a more energy-efficient heating solution, contact our heat repair company to learn about our heat pump services.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
Unfortunately, from time to time your heater may break down. When this happens it can result in more than a frigid home. It can also lead to other issues, such as:
- Put your family at risk of illness. If there is a serious issue with your system, like a carbon monoxide leak, it can put your entire household’s health at risk.
- Lower your indoor air quality. If the unit doesn’t work properly, it can fail to remove all of the particles from the air, like dust and debris.
- Increase your risk of fire. Depending on why your unit is malfunctioning, it can increase the risk of fire.
- Increase your utility bills. If your unit is working too hard to warm your home, it can cause your monthly bills to increase.
When you need central heating repairs, call us at 727-431-5578 for appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer straightforward pricing.