Air Conditioning Repair Services in Tampa, FL
Is your air conditioner failing to keep your house cool? You need to schedule repairs as soon as possible to quickly restore comfort to your home. Without a functioning AC system, your house is at risk of being hot and sticky all summer. Call Air Mavericks for air conditioning repair services in Tampa, FL. We guarantee 100% satisfaction.
If your AC unit completely stops working, schedule emergency services.
Signs You Need Central AC Repairs
When do you need to call an AC service company for repairs on your air conditioner? There are certain symptoms you should watch for that can signal you need help from an expert. Some signs to watch for are:
- Your property no longer reaches its desired temperature.
- The unit isn’t producing cold air.
- Moisture is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- You notice hot and cold spots around your home, meaning the system isn’t cooling your house evenly.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.
- Your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
If you notice any of these signs, call Air Mavericks to schedule air conditioning repairs or air conditioner maintenance services.
What To Do During Air Conditioning Emergency
When you need emergency repairs on your air conditioner, it’s important to prepare for your services. Some tasks you should do while waiting for the professional to arrive include:
- Turn off your system to prevent further damage and reduce risks to your family.
- Turn on fans to help cool your home.
- Use a dehumidifier, if you have one.
- Clean around your unit and remove any obstacles to ensure the technician has a clear path to your unit.
If your air handler malfunctions, schedule repairs as soon as possible to keep your AC system working.
What To Expect During an Air Conditioner Tune-up
Our technicians recommend scheduling an AC tune-up on your unit at least once a year. During these AC maintenance services, you can expect our contractors to perform the following tasks:
- Check the refrigerant to ensure the right amount is in the system.
- Check for leaks.
- Inspect the evaporator coil to ensure it’s functioning properly and that the right amount of air is flowing through it.
- Check the electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Apply oil to the motors as needed.
- Examine the belts.
- Ensure all components are functioning as expected.
- Examine the air ducts for debris or leaks.
Does your air conditioner need to be repaired or is it due for an annual tune-up? Call us at 727-431-5578 for services in Hillsborough County. We offer same-day services.