Emergency Services in Tampa, FL
Summer in the Tampa Bay Area can be hot and sticky. If your air conditioner malfunctions, you may need emergency repairs to get it up and running to restore comfort to your house. Letting this go can result in a house that is too dangerous for your family to stay in. Avoid these risky situations by calling Air Mavericks for emergency HVAC services in Tampa, FL. We offer on-time services!
Is your air conditioner due for its annual tune-up? Call us to schedule air conditioner repairs.
What Is Considered a Heating or Cooling Emergency?
How do you know when you need repair repairs on your heater or air conditioner, and when you need emergency services? There are certain situations that can require emergency air conditioning repairs or emergency heating repairs. Our experts recommend watching for these signs:
- If your air conditioner fails during extremely hot weather, if there is a refrigerant leak, or if there is an electrical issue that could pose the risk of a fire.
- If your furnace goes out when the temperatures dip below freezing. This could lead to frozen pipes and other issues.
- If you have small children or people in your household with illnesses or disabilities that require the home to be at a comfortable temperature.
- If there is a crack in your gas-powered system that could lead to a gas leak.
What To Do Before Your HVAC Professional Arrives
After calling for emergency air conditioner repairs, it’s important to perform tasks at your house while waiting for the AC contractor to arrive. Some steps you should take include:
- Clear a path to your system.
- If you believe you have a gas leak, open doors, and windows if you can. Then, immediately exit the property and wait in a safe location.
- Find a cool place to wait for the technician if your house is too hot to wait in.
- If you are experiencing extremely cold temperatures inside your home, bundle up and open the shades to let in extra heat.
Is it time to replace your aging air conditioner? Call us for air conditioner installation services.
Ways To Prevent Future AC, Heater Emergencies
Making emergency repairs on your air conditioner or furnace can be a major inconvenience. It can leave your house uncomfortable, and your whole household can be left scrambling to relocate to a more comfortable home. You can try to prevent these issues from happening by following these tips:
- Schedule regular maintenance and yearly tune-ups on your systems.
- When your unit shows signs of a problem, schedule repairs right away.
- Change the filters as recommended.
When you need emergency air conditioner and furnace repairs, call us at 727-431-5578 for emergency HVAC services in Hillsborough County. We offer same-day services.