Coolers & Freezers in Tampa, FL
When your restaurant’s cooler or freezer malfunctions, you need to act quickly to get it up and running as soon as possible. The longer the cooler is broken, the higher risk you have of losing food and customers. Food can spoil if your cooler or freezer malfunctions. Avoid these risks by scheduling commercial refrigeration repairs and freezer services with Air Mavericks in Tampa, FL. We offer same-day services.
Is the AC system failing at your office? Schedule commercial HVAC appointments with our experts.
Common Walk-in Cooler Problems
Your restaurant relies heavily on your walk-in cooler to keep your food cool and safe so you can serve it to customers. Unfortunately, these items can encounter problems that require commercial freezer repairs. Some common problems our technicians encounter include:
- No power: Your unit can lose power if there is a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse to the appliance. It could also be something more serious like a wiring issue or a problem with the control board.
- Too high of temperature: If there’s too much food in the freezer or cooler, or if it’s used too often, it can cause the unit to be overloaded. Frost buildup on the evaporator can also cause the appliance to get too warm.
- Runs constantly: If the unit’s motor runs constantly it can indicate a leak that needs to be repaired.
- Ice buildup: If there is too much ice built-up on the air vent or evaporator coil, it can be a symptom of a larger underlying issue that needs to be inspected by a professional.
To schedule commercial cooler repairs or commercial walk in freezer services, call our experts at Air Mavericks.
Benefits of Regular Cooler Maintenance
It’s essential to perform regular cooler maintenance on your unit to keep your commercial refrigerator working as expected. Some advantages routine services provide are:
- More efficiency: This allows electricians to perform regular maintenance on the coils and components to keep the appliance running.
- Identify potential problems: Professionals can identify potential problems before they become larger issues and possibly cause the unit to break down.
- Longer lifespan: Tune-ups can help extend the life expectancy of the unit, saving you money on the cost of replacing it.
Protect the air in your restaurant or business with indoor air quality services.
Maintenance Tips for Coolers in Wine Cellars
To ensure your wine cellar cooler works correctly, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. Some tasks you should perform regularly include:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the interior of the cooler at least once a year to remove dust, dirt, and any residue.
- Temperature Calibration: Check the temperature settings of your cooler periodically to ensure they are accurate. Use a reliable thermometer to verify that the temperature inside the cooler matches the set temperature.
- Air Circulation: Ensure proper air circulation around the cooler. Do not block the vents or obstruct the airflow around the unit.
- Condenser Coil Cleaning: The condenser coils, usually located at the back or underneath the cooler, can accumulate dust and debris over time, reducing cooling efficiency. Clean the coils with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner attachment to remove any buildup.
- Door Seals: Inspect the door seals for any signs of damage or wear.
- Lighting: If your cooler has interior lighting, check the bulbs regularly to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Avoid Vibrations: Keep the cooler away from sources of excessive vibration, such as heavy machinery or appliances.
- Regularly Monitor Wine: Regularly inspect your wine bottles for any signs of leaks or damage. If you notice a leaking bottle, remove it immediately and clean the affected area. Also, keep an eye out for any wine stains or spills inside the cooler and clean them promptly.
Keep your restaurant or cafe open and running with cooler and freezer services. Call us at 727-431-5578 for appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We provide straightforward pricing.