Air Cleaners & Filtration Services in Tampa, FL
Is the air in your house clean and healthy? Now more than ever we are all aware of how germs can quickly spread through a house. It’s essential to install the right systems to remove germs, bacteria, and other contaminants from the air in your house. You can do this by installing an air cleaner or air purifier. Call Air Mavericks for appointments in Tampa, FL. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!
Is the air in your house too dry? Call us for humidifier services
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner
There are many advantages to installing an air cleaner in your house. Without question, the top benefit is improved health for you and your household. But there are also other advantages, including:
- Remove allergens from the air, allowing members of the household to have fewer allergy symptoms.
- Improve the air quality for people with asthma, resulting in fewer symptoms.
- Lower the humidity level in the house.
- Remove odors from the home to allow for a cleaner-smelling property.
- Get rid of airborne bacteria and germs that can cause colds and flu.
When you need air cleaner installation services at your home, including media air cleaners, HEPA air cleaners, and electronic air cleaners, call our contractors to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need an Air Purification System
Does your house need an air purification system to improve your air quality? Our contractors recommend watching for these symptoms:
- If your allergy symptoms are getting worse, even when you’re at home.
- If you are having more asthma flare-ups.
- If you start to notice more dust on your furniture.
- If you notice bad odors around your house.
Do you have a leak in your ductwork? Contact us to learn about our ductwork repair and installation services.
Recommended Maintenance for Air Cleaners
Like other systems in your house, you need to perform regular maintenance services on your air cleaner to keep it working correctly. Some tasks our technicians recommend are:
- Vacuum the unit regularly to remove dust.
- Change the HEPA filters every 3-6 months.
- Have the unit professionally serviced at least once a year to ensure it’s performing correctly. He or she can also look for any minor issues that need to be repaired before they turn into major problems.
- Change the UV light bulbs in UV air purifiers and UV air sanitizers as needed.
The installation of Ultraviolet Lights within your HVAC system can create healthier homes and buildings, and have been proven effective in killing mold, bacteria, viruses, germs, odors and allergens.
The thought of mold and bacteria growing in your air conditioner system and being circulated through ductwork is troubling to anyone who wants a sanitary home. It can be a serious threat to those with breathing issues such as allergies, asthma and C.O.P.D.
UV light systems can reduce the contaminants that build up in your ductwork and cause your air conditioning system to work harder. The build-up of micro-organisms can eventually clog the drain line inside your HVAC air unit. When this happens, AC condensation can leak, increasing the potential for mold, mildew, and microbial growth, also causing water damage.
Today, UV lights are used for germicidal use in hospitals, restaurants and grocery stores, as well as in homes.
UV lights are installed within your AC unit. Their purpose is to purify the air and kill airborne viruses, germs, mold, and bacteria. UV lights can keep odors away too, ridding you home of musty smells and bad odors.
When you install UV lights in your HVAC system, they clear the buildup and improve airflow. In addition to improving your airflow, maintenance costs will also go down and your family can start breathing clean and fresh air.
Keep the air in your house clean and healthy. Call us at 727-431-5578 for air cleaner installation appointments in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer on-time services.