Dehumidifier Services in Tampa, FL
If your house gets too humid, it’s important to act quickly. Excess moisture in your house is not only uncomfortable and sticky, but it can also lead to the formation of mold and mildew, causing warping, and other problems. To prevent these issues, you need to install a dehumidifier.
Call Air Mavericks for appointments in Tampa, FL. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!
Is your skin cracking from too dry of air in your house? Call us for humidifier services
Benefits of Installing a Dehumidifier in Your Home
Is your house hot and sticky? You need to remove the excessive humidity with a dehumidifier. Some of the advantages of installing a unit can include:
- Eliminate clammy skin. This condition can occur when the inside of your home is cold and the humidity is high.
- Reduce high levels of humidity. This can prevent mold and bacteria from growing.
- Remove humidity left by the air conditioner.
- Eliminate musty odors, mildew, mold, stuffy air, and condensation.
- Lower your monthly utility bills by taking the extra strain off of the unit.
Common Dehumidifier Problems
Your dehumidifier can experience issues from time to time that need to be repaired. Some common AC dehumidifier problems our technicians encounter are:
- Your unit doesn’t turn on. This can indicate a blown electrical circuit or other issues that should be inspected by a professional.
- Your system’s reservoir is full. This can prevent it from turning on.
- Your unit’s evaporator coils are frozen. This can signal that the room temperature is too low for the system, and should be checked by a technician.
- Your unit has a refrigerant leak. This should be inspected and repaired by a contractor, as refrigerants can be dangerous to handle.
When is the last time you replaced your heating or cooling system’s filter? Contact us to learn about our filter replacement services.
Ways To Keep Your Dehumidifier Maintained
Like all systems in your house, dehumidifiers need to be properly maintained to keep working correctly. Some tasks you should perform regularly are:
- Change the filter often. This can help remove harmful particles from the air.
- Inspect the condenser coils regularly.
- Clean the exhaust and intake grills.
When there’s too much humidity in your home, call us at 727-431-5578 for air conditioner dehumidifier installations in the Tampa Bay Area. We offer flat-rate pricing.